Submit Size Charts
Quick guide to be measured
View these sketches while you are filling out the form to help you make a better measurement.
Tips for an exact measurement
- 1 – Never take your own measurements. Ask for help from anyone (mothers, grandmothers, aunts, dressmakers, which usually know about these things!).
- 2 – Take the exact measurements, not too tight but not too loose.
- 3 – Do it wearing a tight shirt and jeans. It is important that the pants fit well in your crotch.
- 4 – Stand up straight and facing forwards as you take your measures.
- 5 – We recommend you tie a ribbon around your waist. It is a useful reference point to take all measures, and will facilitate the process!
- 6 – Take your time. It is important that the measures are correct in order for your suit to fit perfectly!
- 7 – Any doubts you may have, don’t hesitate to ask us!